martedì, febbraio 20, 2007

Pictures for Mom

My mother was complaining about my sunset picture (because "you can see sunsets anywhere!" which is a valid point) so I thought I'd share a few more. This first one is Florence at dusk, from the Piazzale Michelangelo hill. The one below it is an example of an average gelateria. It's so hard to stand there and look at so many yummy flavors and have to pick just two or three...


This was me after buying the €9 gelato. This is probably the angriest you'll ever see me in a picture. Look how massive that cone is! And that's after having bitten some of the top off!!



An evening in Florence... this is a view of Ponte Vecchio, from the other side of the river.




This was in the courtyard of Santa Croce, Florence. I wandered around looking for clovers until I get yelled at for being on the grass!




Sunrise by Santa Croce. It was a beautiful day, we got pretty lucky.





The Duomo of Sienna! Gorgeous.






One of my favorite pictures from Sienna. This is the quintessential Italy, right here.



4 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonimo said...

I'm definitely liking the picture of the gelateria!

uncle mike

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonimo said...

I agree...that picture of the gelateria makes me quite hungry...:-D

I love the pictures too! Does SMC have a photo contest for their study abroad program? B/c I know we do, and you should definitely enter some of those.

A piu' tardi bella!

Tim

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonimo said...

LOL - I LOVE the angry pic! haha. We don't see that face all that often...thanks for sharing!

Mom

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonimo said...

I like the angry face, but honesty, evil Sarah is still my favorite.

~Jim "Evil is good... right?" Z

 

Posta un commento

<< Home