giovedì, aprile 19, 2007

I'm alive!

So I'm safely back in Rome after my whirlwind tour of Ireland, and I have SO many stories to share! Yet again, I don't even know where to start.

I'm really sorry that this blog has become scarcely more than a photo gallery in the past month and a half! I knew things would start to get busy, but I didn't anticipate having this little time to actually write things about all my adventures. I'll be returning home two weeks from tomorrow, and I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post before that time. But I promise that once I get home, I'll continue to fill in the blank spots on here with the random stories and memories I've accumulated from this study abroad experience. So feel free to keep on reading, as I'll continue to post for quite some time!

Speaking of pictures, I'm also sorry that I haven't uploaded more to WebShots. It takes forever to get them on there, which is very frustrating. I'm doing the best I can! I think I'll devote a whole day just to pictures sometime next week, though.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm back to the Eternal City for two more weeks of studying, packing, last minute sightseeing, gelato devouring (how I will miss it!) and goodbyes. This weekend I'll be showing my friend Kim around, then next week is our last week of classes. We'll have one study day on Friday (which is completely unfair because we have Friday's off anyway!!) and then finals start on Saturday. I have five total. Religious Studies Saturday, Music Appreciation Sunday, Art History and Philosophy Monday, and Italian Tuesday. Then I'm free for two days, in which time I'll be re-visiting all my favorite places, and closing out our journey with a gelato crawl. And, of course, I'll throw the coin over my shoulder and into the Trevi.

Because I will make it back here someday. At least, I pray.

More to come! But for now, a walk in the evening sunshine before class. Ciao!

3 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonimo said...

Sarah,

It's time for you to come home. Sir Frederick Robert Plant has many yellow leaves. Apparently the plant misses you as much as we do.

Good luck w/ your finals!

Love,
Mom

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

What?! Have you been watering him sufficiently?! Ohhhh now I'm worried about Sir Robert. Maybe you could bring him down to Chicago to greet me? ;-)

3 days.

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonimo said...

I fear my outdoor green thumb does not transfer to the indoor variety. And we are NOT bringing that plant to Chicago! It's bad enough it travels back and forth in August, Christmas, and May.

So there.

And seriously - can't wait to see you!

The Plant Babysitter

 

Posta un commento

<< Home